Bookings I'm Manifesting for 2023

 Hi friends.

I've had heaps of changes this year already within my personal life and my swer life too, which has allowed for a bit more flexibility and availability. I figured this would be a good time to get my ideas out there for what I want to manifest in sw world for this year!

Foot Worship - I'm keen for a new client (or two) who loves feet! It's been a long while since I've had a regular foot fetish client! I want my feet bathed, massaged, licked, toes sucked on - ending with an explosive foot job for you... if you do a good enough job.

Doubles - I love doubles, with any gender. Having more than two people in the bedroom really turns me on! I am bisexual and feel like I don't see enough women, a lesbian double would be sexy af! I am also open to see two clients at once; friends or couples, I don't care! 

Cuck / Voyeur - Like I said, having more than two people in the bedroom really turns me on... Even if one isn't directly involved. 

Dinner Dates - Thank Twitter for this one. I want to get taken out, eat good food, go home and bang each other's brains out. Or the banging first, I don't care. I just want more indulgent evenings (or lunch?!) and awesome food (and food photos!)

I'm sure there's more to come, but I would be totally stoked to get a few of these kinds of bookings in the near future!

E xx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I Ask For ID

Ellie's List of Do's and Don'ts

Soft Domme Experience - Simone