Soft Domme Experience - Simone

Hi friends!

With the permission of a wonderful regular client of mine, I've decided to write about one of our soft domme sessions for you. Please note that her name has been changed for privacy reasons, and this story is not necessarily typical of this kind of session.

Simone is a gorgeous, confident woman in her early 40s. She's a soft and curvy size 16 - with hips to die for. She has shoulder length sandy blonde hair and big blue eyes. She's also quite a bit taller than me.

She arrives at my door, with that cheeky grin across her face. I welcome her in, greeting her with a smile and a kiss. We always begin with the formalities - she knows the routine - hands me an envelope, health check then I put her in the shower and head downstairs for her. 

I'm wearing my black velvet dress, fishnets, no panties, matched with shiny red heels. I start making myself a coffee while I wait.

Today, she came down to meet me in a silky red bra and a black g string. No shoes. Her chore for today is to get on her hands and knees and wash my filthy kitchen floor. I prop myself on the couch and watch her fill a bucket with hot soapy water. She places the bucket on the floor and it spills a bit. I think she did it on purpose.

"Simone" I say, sternly. She shoots me a glace over her shoulder; "Sorry Miss".

I love watching her when she's on her hands and knees, her big arse in the air. She knows it, and she's a tease. Still, with her back to me, she gets down and starts scrubbing the corner of the floor. Simone works quickly because she knows she doesn't want to spend all her time with me cleaning. 

Head down and arse up, she's moving back and forth in that sexy g string. Her bush poking out all over the place. I feel myself starting to get wet. Seeing someone work for me is so hot. I sip my coffee and watch her for a while. 

"You're taking too long" I say, "get up". 
"Sorry Miss" Simone is smirking at me as she stands up to face me, grinning ear to ear. I tell her to "get that smirk off your face, and bend over the table, I want to see your arse". 

Simone moves over to the kitchen table, bends over it, pointing her butt in my face yet again.

"You're such a slut" I say to her as I slap her butt cheek. She lets out a quiet yelp. I spank her again. She yelps again. I grab her hair and pull it back; "don't make a sound, you slut" I whisper to her, as I release her hair. I play with her g string for a few minutes, pulling it hard so it presses against her wet pussy.

"Get on your knees and wait for me" I demand as I walk into the other room to tie up my dress and put on my hot pink strap-on. She knows what it means when I tell her to get on her knees. She is hungry to gag on my strap-on. She doesn't know this yet, but before she gags on my dick, she'll be eating my arse. 

I come back to the room and she's waiting for me, mouth open. We can't help but both come out of character and crack up laughing. I swing back into it; "shut up, bitch, you're going to eat my arse". I stand myself in front of Simone and push my butt into her face "eat it, whore!" I demand. And she does. She teases me a bit first with her tongue. "You're such a dirty slut. You love eating arse, don't you?" I tell her. The more I degrade her, the harder she eats, spreading my cheeks apart. 

Without warning, I pull away and shove my dildo in her face. She happily starts sucking on it, drooling everywhere. It looks so hot. I hold her head gently at first and start pulling her head into me more. She knows if I go too far, she can tap me on the leg and I'll release my grip. I love seeing her deep throat my hot pink dildo, it goes in and out of her face and throat so easily. I hold her head close while it's deep and she gags hard. For a lesbian, she fucking loves cock. Or maybe it's because she knows I'll tell her to bend over so I can fuck her hard while she tries to play with her clit. I won't let her touch herself. 

I haven't decided at this stage if I will fuck her or not today. Her eyes are watering and she looks red as I'm face fucking her. I'm absolutely dripping wet at this stage, and I'm sure Simone is too. 

So I decide to myself that I will be getting off, but not Simone.

"Good girl, that's enough" I say. She looks up at me so innocently and is so pleased with herself and holy hell, I'm so into it!

I take off my strap-on, tell her to get up and take her bra off. I love her tits, I gently grab them, and pinch her nipples to make them hard. I pull down her panties and grab that fat arse, such a good handful. I grab lower, to gently make contact with her pussy. She makes a cute little gasping sound and I am so ready to get off on this sexy woman. 

I sit down on the sofa, legs spread. She's waiting for me to tell her what to do.

I touch my pussy. "Stand in front of me, touch your tits" I say. Simone does as she's told. I'm rubbing my clit, so fucking wet. "Show me your arse", and she turns around and starts rubbing her butt. Gently lifting her cheeks, pulling them apart, putting on a real show. It's so fucking hot. I can't see her pussy through all that hair, so demand she props up a leg on the sofa next to me and spread it. Simone complies, and she looks wetter than me, her pussy is so close to my face, I can smell it. I want to eat it, but she is NOT getting that from me this time. 

Her fingers move towards her clit, "absolutely do not touch yourself" I say. I see her pussy pulsating, as her fingers move away. 

Meanwhile, my own fingers are all over my own pussy, and I am so close to cumming. Simone moves one hand up onto her breast and gropes herself, and starts pulling on her nipple. And that's it for me. She is so fucking sexy and I cum. 

Simone plops down next to me on the couch and gives me a cuddle, all smiles as usual. I cuddle her too, and this marks the end of the session. 

Simone likes denial sessions, she has told me she has left wet as anything, then gotten herself off in the car afterwards. I think that's sexy as hell!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I Ask For ID

Ellie's List of Do's and Don'ts